- Annual General Meeting, Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 10 a.m. followed by Fibre Mart
- Annual General Meeting (AGM Potluck) Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 11 a.m.
Board of Directors' Meetings
- Monday, August 26, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Monday, October 7, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Monday, January 13, 2020 at 6 p.m.
- Monday, March 9, 2020 at 6 p.m.
- Monday, April 27, 2020 at 6 p.m.
The Edmonton Weavers Guild offers study groups for members
Monday AM Weaving
Every Monday morning from to 10:00 am-noon. Once a month over the summer.
“Master Wannabees” (Guild of Canadian Weavers Test)
The third Monday of each month from 7:00-9:00 pm. This group is working through the requirements for the Guild of Canadian Weavers Test (GCWT).
More than Four
Every second Tuesday afternoon from 12:30-2:30 pm
Wednesday Afternoon Weaving
Every second Wednesday afternoon from 1:30-3:00pm. This group is currently sharing projects on table looms using a “round-robin” format.
Every second Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. This group enjoys experimenting with various weave structures.
Weave With Us
Second and fourth Thursday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. This group supports each other with new weaving projects with a focus on creativity above technical perfection. New and experienced weavers are welcome. Come weave with us!
Tuesday Morning Spinning
Every Tuesday morning from 9:30-11:30am. Wool, llama, alpaca, qiviut, dog hair, mohair, silk, Tencel, and flax are only a few of the fibers these spinners work with.
Thursday Evening Spinning
Every Thursday evening from 7:00-9:00 pm. Members from this group meet every week, even during the summer.
Every second Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. This group is not meeting over the summer.
Junior Study Group
The Junior Study Group meets ever 2nd Monday afternoon from 4-6 p.m.
Every Wednesday evening from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.