The library has an extensive collection of books and magazines on weaving, spinning, felting, dyeing and fibre arts.
- Prior to entry to the building, you must complete the Covid-19 Health Check List. Masks are required.
- The library will be open to members during Study Group meetings.
Note: To search “your library” use the lower search box in the top right hand corner of the screen. You can search by title, author, or subject (tags)
To Borrow Books
- You must be a member of the EWG
- The borrowing period is 3 weeks
- Limit of 5 items at one time.
If you have questions, please contact our librarian: email@example.com