The library has an extensive collection of books and magazines on weaving, spinning, felting, dyeing and fibre arts.
- Following Covid-19 Alberta Health rules, access to the building will be allowed beginning July 1, 2021. Prior to entry to the building, you must complete the Covid-19 Health Check List. Masks will be required.
- There are a lot of newly donated books and organization is needed before members can take out books in a week or two.
- The library will be open to members to return books, on Monday, July 5, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. If you have books but cannot come on Monday, please email email@example.com.
- Additional library access hours for the summer of 2021 are yet to be determined.
- Doors to the building may be locked. Bring your cell phone and call 780-425-9280 to let the library volunteer know that you are outside.
Note: To search “your library” use the lower search box in the top right hand corner of the screen. You can search by title, author, or subject (tags)
To Borrow Books
- You must be a member of the EWG
- The borrowing period is 3 weeks
- Limit of 5 items at one time.
If you have questions, please contact our librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org