The library has an extensive collection of books and magazines on weaving, spinning, felting, dyeing and fibre arts.
- Due to new AHS restrictions, there is no library access day on December 3. Please keep yourself and your borrowed items safe until 2021.
- The library will be open to members to pick up and return books, the first Thursday of each month (starting September 10) from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Browse and choose your books online. There will be no browsing in the library. Bring your membership card with you.
- Doors to the building will be locked. Bring your cell phone and call 780-425-9280 to let the library volunteer know that you are outside.
Note: To search “your library” use the lower search box in the top right hand corner of the screen. You can search by title, author, or subject (tags)
To Borrow Books
- You must be a member of the EWG
- The borrowing period is 3 weeks
- Limit of 5 items at one time.
If you have questions, please contact our librarian: email@example.com