Register and pay on-line OR register by email and pay by cheque. For the latter, first email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. You will receive a reply confirming your registration and an address where you can then send your cheque. Your cheque must be received within 1 week of receiving the confirmation email. If your payment is not received within this time your registration will be cancelled. We strongly encourage you to register and pay online.
- Registrations are accepted in the order in which they are received. We strongly encourage online registration to avoid disappointment.
- Course fees are non-refundable unless the class has been cancelled by EWG. If you are unable to attend a class, you may transfer your spot to another person.
- Please register as early as possible; most classes have a registration deadline of 2 weeks prior to start of class. This allows the instructor time to prepare for the class.
- If minimum enrollment is not met, we reserve the right to cancel the class. In this case a full tuition refund will be given.
- Instructors are unable to accept payment for classes; all registrations must be received in advance.
Spinning wheels and looms are available for loan during class time with a deposit. Spinning Wheels – $350, looms – $200. A cheque made payable to the guild can be used as a deposit and will be returned to the student when items are returned in good condition at the end of the class – All materials must be returned to the guild at the end of each session. Wheels and looms are for class use only. Equipment is available for monthly rental to members only.
Please provide a current phone number or email address so instructors can contact students regarding supplies or other class information. If a student cannot be contacted, their registration may be cancelled.